How To Make Your Own Glue
- The first step is to mix the flour and the sugar into a medium sized sauce pan.
- Next you will gradually add the water while stirring out all of the clumps.
- Now turn the stove on low and keep stirring the mixture. It should start to thicken as it heats. Keep stirring!
- When the consistency is thick and sticky (like glue!), turn the heat off and its ready to go!
- You can use a paint brush, a spoon, or really anything you feel most comfortable with to spread the glue onto the paper.
The glue dries clear. I store my glue in a jar in the fridge. You may need to reheat the glue when you want to use it again. It should stay good for several weeks! http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-your-own-glue/